Reporting to the company secretarial manager, the successful candidate will assist with the management of a portfolio of clients in the company secretarial department.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Assist with the management of annual compliance matters for clients and ensuring timely filings to the Companies Registration Office
- Arrange for the drafting of all necessary Companies Registration Office forms, notices and resolutions in relation to change of name, change constitution, changes to share capital
- Assist with incorporation of companies
Draft minutes and resolutions in respect of AGMs, EGMs and board meetings
- Maintain statutory books and records
- Meet deadlines on a regular basis and ensure highest standard of quality and client service is maintained at all times
- Advise on Company Secretarial and Company Law issues
- Liaising with Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners
Skills and experience
- MSc in Management and Corporate Governance (ICSA Grad)
- A minimum of twelve months’ relevant experience
- Ability to liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Experience with Blueprint is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative with the ability to multitask whilst working to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise and to prioritise effectively
- Professional and adaptable
- Articulate and good attention to detail
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Personable, with a positive outlook/can do attitude
The salary on offer will be highly competitive and will reflect the experience that you bring to the role.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe Horwath, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.