- Responsibility for a varied and diverse portfolio of clients
- Manage client relationships and provide general business advice to clients
- Responsible for audit scheduling, planning, staffing and structure
- Reviewing audit work papers and finalising financial statements
- Responsible for ensuring timely completion of projects and high level of client service
- Liaising with directors and partners
- Assisting in managing a group of seniors and trainees
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and participation in the delivery of training courses to staff
- General administration, including working capital management.
- Detailed practical experience of Irish GAAP/FRS102 and Irish Company law
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Have prior experience within an audit team at management level
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
The salary on offer will be highly competitive and will reflect the experience you bring to the role.
About Crowe Horwath
Crowe Horwath is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Horwath International, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 205 firms with 726 offices in more than 125 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe Horwath is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Crowe Horwath, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe Horwath, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing email@example.com and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we have commissioned a new corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.