Crowe Horwath is one of the leading accountancy and business advisory practices in Ireland, and is the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Horwath International, a worldwide group of independent accountancy firms. We have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients since 1941. We are currently expanding due to growth and require audit seniors.
We are looking for qualified accountants with practical experience of Irish GAAP/FRS 102 and Irish company law. The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Able to plan, control and complete audit assignments on a diverse range of clients
- Self motivated, capable of working on own initiative
- Strong organisational and client management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced with working to tight deadlines
- Strong technical competence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Irish company law
The salary on offer will be highly competitive and will reflect the experience the candidate brings to the role.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe Horwath, Marine House, Clanwilliam Court, Dublin 2.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we have commissioned a new corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.