Crowe Horwath is seeking to recruit a part-qualified ACA/ACCA professional. The successful candidate will provide assistance to the senior management team within the department. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join an ambitious team, gain in-depth experience of corporate finance activities such as M&As, Raising Capital & Valuations, and to develop your career in a supportive environment. You will work across different sectors with varying corporate and public sector clients.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working on corporate finance engagements including IBRs, transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management.
- Supporting and assisting the senior management team on specific projects.
- Assisting with technical aspects of the assignments including transaction management, financial modelling and valuation techniques.
- Working within time plans to help deliver a high quality client service.
- Attending client meetings and keeping client files maintained.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and key intermediaries.
- Working within a team environment, with more senior and junior personnel.
The role requires the following at a minimum:
- Honours Degree.
- Currently in the process of attaining ACA, ACCA or similar professional qualification.
- Previous experience working in corporate finance or transaction services an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good financial analysis and financial modelling skills.
- Good level of proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Commercially astute.
- Ambitious self-starter, with a keen interest in growing your career in Corporate Finance.
About Crowe Horwath
Crowe Horwath is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Horwath International, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 205 firms with 726 offices in more than 125 countries around the world.
The firm currently has 14 partners and over 120 staff.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Crowe Horwath, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe Horwath, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing email@example.com and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.