Crowe Horwath is seeking to recruit a highly talented corporate finance/accounting professional. The successful candidate will provide assistance to the senior management team and Partners within the Corporate Finance department in financial advisory, analysis and other corporate finance activities. You will work within different sectors and with varying corporate and public sector clients.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working on corporate finance engagements including IBRs, transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management.
- Providing assistance and advice to clients, the senior management team and Partners on specific projects.
- Managing work plans and budgets in order to deliver a high-quality client service.
- Attending client meetings, keeping up to date records and presenting to clients if required.
- Keeping client files maintained.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and key intermediaries.
- Proactively managing job budgets, WIP and debtor ledger.
- Working within a team environment with more senior and junior personnel and providing training when necessary.
The role requires the following at a minimum:
- Honours Degree.
- ACA, ACCA or similar professional qualification.
- Demonstrable communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills.
- Good level of proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Report-writing skills.
- Commercially astute.
- Preferably with prior corporate finance experience in professional practice or corporate roles in industry.
About Crowe Horwath
Crowe Horwath is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Horwath International, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 205 firms with 726 offices in more than 125 countries around the world.
The firm currently has 14 partners and over 120 staff.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe Horwath, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe Horwath, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.