Crowe Horwath is seeking to recruit a highly talented Corporate Finance professional to work within an existing team. The successful candidate will provide assistance to the senior management team within the department in financial advisory, analysis and structuring. You will work within different sectors and with varying corporate and public sector clients.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working on corporate finance engagements including IBRs, transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management.
- Providing of assistance and advice to clients and Partners on specific projects.
- Manage work plans in order to deliver a high quality client service.
- Attend client meetings, keeping up to date records and presenting to clients if required.
- Keeping client files maintained.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and key intermediaries.
- Proactively manage WIP / Debtor Ledger.
- Work within a team environment, with more senior and junior personnel.
- Work with more junior team members and provide training when necessary.
The role requires the following skills at a minimum:
- Honours Degree.
- ACA, ACCA or part qualified
- Preferably with prior corporate finance experience in professional practice or corporate roles in industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills.
- Good level of proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Report writing skills.
- Commercially astute.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Crowe Horwath, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.