The responsibilities of the role will include working in a team of four/five. The successful candidate will perform the following:
- Input of general ledger transactions together with regular reconciliation of related accounts
- Invoice scanning, allocation to cost centres, registration and recording in the purchasing system
- Setting up of new suppliers and maintenance of Tax Clearance Certification process on all payments to suppliers
- Assistance with key reconciliations and interaction with payroll and tax/compliance professionals including the production of aged creditor reports and prompt payment reporting
- Assistance with internal and external audit queries
- Supervision of a team of four staff
- Direct reporting to partner and involvement in the preparation of tender documents
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The role requires the following skills at a minimum:
- Qualified or part-qualified accounting technician
- Previous experience in General Ledger function would be advantageous
- At least two years’ experience in using Advanced Business Management or similar software in a similar role would be an advantage
- Good level of proficiency in Word and Excel
- The successful candidate should be able to fit into the position quickly and demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
- A self-starter with energy, tenacity and independent mind
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative is essential.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Crowe Horwath, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.