Crowe Horwath is one of the leading accountancy and business advisory practices in Ireland, and is the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Horwath International, a worldwide group of independent accountancy firms. We have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients since 1941. We are currently recruiting a receptionist. This is an important role in representing the firm.
- Client meet and greet on arrival
- Answer telephones, take messages and transfer calls to appropriate individuals in a timely manner
- Arrange meetings for office personnel and assisting with meeting set ups
- Maintaining the phone extension list and updating staff list
- Keeping reception area to a tidy and to a high standard
- Providing refreshments to visitors
- Organising the outward despatch of daily post
- Filing and typing
- Perform routine clerical and administrative duties
- Organisation and co-ordination of off-site storage and retention of data
- Arranging of couriers and taxis
- Provision of admin support to firm departments as and when required
- Other ad hoc duties
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written is essential
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, capable of working on own initiative
- Well presented at all times
- Professional and friendly can-do attitude
Experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but not essential.
This is a full-time position and salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
Applicants must be able to attend our offices for interview.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe Horwath, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
About Crowe Horwath
Crowe Horwath is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Horwath International, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 200 firms with over 750 offices in more than 130 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe Horwath is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe Horwath, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.