Crowe Horwath is seeking to recruit a highly talented Restructuring and Insolvency professional to work within an existing team. The successful candidate will provide assistance to the Corporate Finance Partners and senior management team within the department in restructuring, receiverships and other insolvency work. You will work within different sectors and with both trading and non-trading assets.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of Receiverships, Creditor and Member Voluntary Liquidations, Examinerships, and other insolvency assignments.
- Day to day asset management of a large portfolio of assets including but not limited to residential and commercial property.
- Ensuring projects and cases are completed within appropriate timeframe and budget.
- Maintain work files for each case, ensuring all paperwork is kept up to date and in proper order.
- Providing of assistance and advice to clients and Partners on specific projects.
- Manage work teams and work plans in order to deliver a high quality client service.
- Attend client meetings, keeping up to date records and presenting to clients if required.
- Keeping client files maintained.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and key intermediaries.
- Proactively manage WIP / Debtor Ledger.
- Work within a team environment, with more senior and junior personnel.
- Work with more junior team members and provide training when necessary.
The role requires the following skills at a minimum:
- Honours Degree.
- ACA, ACCA or similar professional qualification.
- 3/4 years post qualification experience.
- Preferably with prior insolvency experience in professional practice.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Good level of proficiency in Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Report writing skills.
- Commercially astute.
About Crowe Horwath
Crowe Horwath is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Horwath International, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 205 firms with 726 offices in more than 125 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe Horwath, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.