Due to continued growth in all teams on our audit department, we wish to recruit a suitably qualified high-performing Senior Audit Manager to join our audit department. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate looking for career development in an ambitious dynamic firm.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance services, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
- Manage client relationships and provide general business advice to clients
- Ensure timely completion of projects and a high level of client service
- Manage a team of audit seniors and trainees and assist with the development of more junior staff
- Manage working capital management to include project budgets, work in progress and timely billing
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare relevant proposal documents
- Identify new business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Assist in various consultancy projects
- Undertake practice management activities, as required
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Detailed practical knowledge of Irish GAAP/FRS 102 and Irish company law
- Technically proficient in auditing and accounting
- Minimum seven years’ post-qualification experience with a minimum of two years’ relevant experience working in a managerial role
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high level of client satisfaction
- Experience in communicating with clients’ senior management
- Practice development experience
- Strong commercial acumen
The salary on offer will be highly competitive and will reflect the experience you bring to the role.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com.
About Crowe Horwath
Crowe Horwath is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Horwath International, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 200 firms with over 750 offices in more than 130 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe Horwath is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe Horwath, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we commissioned a corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.