Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton is a member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the world’s leading networks of independently owned and managed accounting and consulting firms. These firms provide assurance, tax and specialist business advice. Services are delivered independently by the member and business associate firms within Crowe Horwath International, a non-practicing, international umbrella entity organized as a verein under the laws of the Confederation of Switzerland.
Crowe Horwath International does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. Crowe Horwath International is not a worldwide partnership. Each member and business associate within Crowe Horwath International is a separate firm. These firms are not members of one international partnership or otherwise legal partners with each other, nor are any one firm responsible for the services or activities of any other. Each firm governs itself and handles its administrative matters on a local basis. Although many of the member firms may carry the Crowe Horwath name, either exclusively or in their practice names, there is no common ownership among the firms (with the exception of certain limited instances) or by Crowe Horwath International.
Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton is a partnership formed under the Partnership Act 1890 and is wholly owned by its partners. Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton operates and controls a number of corporate entities that are required for legal and operational purposes.
The governance structure of Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton is made up of:
- The Managing Partner, elected by the partners, who is responsible for the leadership and strategic direction of the practice; and
- The Management Committee, which is responsible for the implementation of policies and strategy of the firm
Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton is made up of fourteen partners, comprised of the senior executives of the partnership or companies wholly owned and controlled by the executives as follows:
- Grayson Buckley
- John Byrne
- George Kennington
- Sharon Gallen
- Aiden Murphy
- Shane McQuillan
- Roseanna O’Hanlon
- Andrew Whitty
- Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton C Limited, which is owned and controlled by Clodagh O’ Brien
- Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton E Limited, which is owned and controlled by Naoise Cosgrove
- Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton M Limited, which is owned and controlled by Chris Magill
- Crowe Horwath Bastow Charleton R Limited, which is owned and controlled by Gerard O’Reilly
- BPG Consultants Limited, which is owned and controlled by Brian Geraghty
- NWD Consultants Limited, which is owned and controlled by Neil Davitt
© 2017 Crowe Horwath.