Our tax professionals have considerable experience in advising companies considering setting-up business in Ireland. We provide a range of business and personal taxation services to a variety of clients and, as part of the Crowe Horwath International network, we also act as a single point of contact for clients looking for integrated global tax management strategies.
Our tax services include:
- Assisting you with your tax compliance obligations – filing tax returns, paying tax liabilities and claiming tax reliefs
- Liaising with the Irish tax authorities on your behalf ensuring strong cooperation and open communication
- Determining the most tax-efficient way to structure your global operations considering the various tax laws in different jurisdictions
- Extensive expatriate tax services including advising individuals on their exposure to Irish tax depending on their tax residence and domicile
- Advice on claiming foreign tax credits and ensuring minimum liability to withholding taxes
- Advice on tax incentives such as Holding Company Reliefs, R&D Tax Credits and Incentives for Intellectual Property
- Transfer Pricing
- Incorporation of Irish companies
- Preparation for and assistance on all Revenue audits
- Cross-border VAT and customs issues
To find out more about the full range of our personal and corporate tax services visit our taxation section or contact a member of our tax team.