For most businesses managing payroll is challenging and time consuming. Organisations are facing increased regulatory and compliance pressures, as a result payroll is becoming increasingly complex to manage. Significant cost savings can be achieved by outsourcing the payroll function. It can also be costly to your business if you get it wrong.
At Crowe Horwath, our payroll team is part of our tax department. This gives our clients complete peace of mind as our expert tax professionals oversee each aspect of payroll compliance to ensure the highest standards of service.
Our partner-led team works closely with each client, tailoring our services to their individual requirements, providing a cost-effective outsourced payroll service to all business sectors, working with clients ranging from small owner-managed businesses to large international organisations with an office in Ireland.
Key benefits of outsourcing your payroll requirements to Crowe Horwath:
The key benefits we offer include:
Running payroll in-house can be complicated, time consuming and a costly function. By outsourcing this facility you limit the need to pay software and other hidden costs. We offer our clients a fixed, transparent fee structure that helps with your budgeting.
Secure and confidential
Your sensitive payroll information is kept confidential and secure· We will not disclose or divulge the payroll information to any third party and only disseminate the payroll information to employees working on the payroll team.
Managing payroll has become a very complex area with increased regulatory and compliance pressures. Our payroll service is managed by our tax team, with direct oversight from our tax partners which means you have peace of mind that all payroll activities are compliant with current legislation. You also have access to specialist tax advice from professionals with extensive payroll experience.
Efficient and high quality
The payroll environment is constantly changing. Outsourcing payroll to specialists like our payroll team ensures a consistent, high-quality service. Our team will ensure that your payroll is managed accurately, avoiding any risk of under or over payment or any penalties from non-compliance with current legislation.
Our payroll service is customised and is adaptable to suit specific your requirements. We help clients electronically process each payroll according to their needs ensuring all relevant reporting is prepared and submitted. This frees up time to ensure our clients can focus on their core business activities with the peace of mind that their payroll is in safe hands.
Full service payroll management
Crowe Horwath’s outsourced payroll service includes:
- Automated data collection
- Real Time Reporting (with effect from 1 January 2019)
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, pension and other statutory and non-statutory deductions
- Completion and submission of monthly P30 returns via ROS (Revenue Online Service)
- Preparation and administration of all P45s for departing employees
- Filing of new employees with the Revenue Commissioners
- Preparing the annual employee income tax reports (P60)
- Preparing and submitting annual P35 employer tax return
- Calculation of Benefit in Kind (BIK) on non-salary benefits
- Pension deduction calculations
- Share award calculations
- Redundancy payment calculations
- SARP relief calculations
- Automated payroll reports
- Holiday leave tracking
- Electronic password-protected payslip delivery
- Employee and third party bank transfers
- Revenue returns and payments
- Central Statistics Office reports
Access to specialist tax advice
In conjunction with our taxation department we can also provide specialised taxation advice for the following:
- Revenue audits and PAYE reviews
- Employment tax related issues such as executive compensation packages, benefits, approved salary sacrifice schemes, to name but a few
- Inbound assignee advice e.g. PPS number applications, certificate of tax credit applications, employment permit applications.
- Outbound assignee advice e.g. Social Security (A1) applications, Tax Exclusion Order applications.
- Coordinating payroll compliance across multiple jurisdictions
- Shadow payroll support for international assignee payrolls
- Tax-efficient employee incentives and share award calculations
- Personal tax advice and private client services
A seamless international service
As a member of Crowe Horwath International, the eight largest international accountancy group in the world, we have the network to offer you a seamless service with coordinated advice and support.
Our international mobility team’s experience and expertise, along with our close partnerships with our network member firms, ensure we provide a clear and transparent approach to the international mobility challenges our clients face.
For more information on how Crowe Horwath’s outsourced payroll team can assist you please contact a member of our team.