For most businesses managing payroll can be costly and time-consuming.
At Crowe Horwath, our experienced payroll team provide a cost effective outsourced payroll service to a broad range of companies ranging from small owner-managed businesses to large international organisations with an office in Ireland.
Our experienced partner-led team works closely with each client, tailoring our services to their individual requirements, providing an efficient and confidential service that saves our clients both time and money.
We help clients process each payroll according to their needs – either electronically or manually – ensuring all relevant reporting is prepared and submitted.
We prepare and submit P30 returns on a monthly basis using the Revenue Electronics payments system ROS. We prepare all P45s for departing employees, register any new employees and prepare all end of year returns i.e. Forms P.60s and Form P.35 as well as submitting form P.35 to the Revenue Commissioners.
Typical reports and calculations that we can prepare are
- Automated data collection
- Benefit In Kind (BIK) calculations
- Pension deduction calculations
- Share Award calculations
- Redundancy payment calculations
- SARP relief calculations
- Automated payroll reports
- Holiday Leave tracking
- Electronic payslip delivery
- Employee and third party bank transfers
- Revenue returns and payments
- Central Statistic Office reports
In conjunction with our taxation department we can also provide specialised taxation advice for the following:
- Revenue audits and PAYE reviews
- Employment tax related issues such as executive compensation packages, benefits, approved salary sacrifice schemes to name but a few
- Inbound assignee advice e.g. PPS number applications, certificate of tax credit applications, employment permit applications.
- Outbound assignee advice e.g. Social Security (A1) applications, Tax Exclusion Order applications.
- Shadow payroll support for international assignee payrolls
- Share award calculations
- SARP relief calculation