For most businesses managing payroll is challenging and time consuming. Organisations are facing increased regulatory and compliance pressures, as a result payroll is becoming increasingly complex to manage. It can also be costly to your business if you get it wrong.
At Crowe Horwath, our payroll team is part of our tax practice. This gives our clients complete peace as our expert tax professionals oversee each aspect of payroll compliance to ensure the highest standards of service.
Our partner-led team works closely with each client, tailoring our services to their individual requirements, providing an efficient and confidential service that saves our clients both time and money.
Our experienced payroll team provide a cost-effective outsourced payroll service to a broad range of companies ranging from small owner-managed businesses to large international organisations with an office in Ireland.
Key benefits in outsourcing your payroll requirements to Crowe Horwath:
- Our payroll service is managed by our tax team, with direct oversight from our tax partners
- Peace of mind that all payroll activities are compliant with current legislation
- Oversight from qualified tax professionals providing expert Irish and international tax advice
- Specialist payroll team with extensive experience handling client payroll functions
We help clients process each payroll according to their needs – either electronically or manually – ensuring all relevant reporting is prepared and submitted.
We prepare and submit P30 returns on a monthly basis using the Revenue Electronics payments system ROS. We prepare all P45s for departing employees, register any new employees and prepare all end of year returns i.e. Forms P.60s and Form P.35 as well as submitting form P.35 to the Revenue Commissioners.
We provide a dedicated point of contact for all of your payroll requirements, including:
- Automated data collection
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, pension and other statutory and non-statutory deductions
- Calculation of Benefit in Kind (BIK) on non-salary benefits
- Pension deduction calculations
- Share Award calculations
- Redundancy payment calculations
- SARP relief calculations
- Automated payroll reports
- Holiday leave tracking
- Electronic payslip delivery
- Employee and third party bank transfers
- Revenue returns and payments
- Central Statistics Office reports
In conjunction with our taxation department we can also provide specialised taxation advice for the following:
- Revenue audits and PAYE reviews
- Employment tax related issues such as executive compensation packages, benefits, approved salary sacrifice schemes, to name but a few
- Inbound assignee advice e.g. PPS number applications, certificate of tax credit applications, employment permit applications.
- Outbound assignee advice e.g. Social Security (A1) applications, Tax Exclusion Order applications.
- Shadow payroll support for international assignee payrolls
- Share award calculations
- SARP relief calculation
For more information on how Crowe Horwath’s outsourced payroll team can assist you please contact a member of our team.