Aiden is a partner within the firm’s Corporate Recovery department and primarily deals with insolvency cases. Aiden has been involved in numerous Receivership and Liquidation assignments. The classes of assets with which Aiden has experience include commercial property, hotels, residential property, development sites and hotel property.
Aiden has asset management and work-out solutions experience in terms of ongoing reviews and monitoring of company activities and projects. He has considerable experience in negotiation and review of agreements, selection of partners to advance projects and creating the right strategy to be implemented to optimise recovery.
Aiden has worked extensively on restructuring property transactions working with a range of Irish financial situations, where the cost/benefit of various scenarios are analysed taking the existing property status and valuation as the baseline.
- Independent Business Reviews of trading groups in hotel, retail and property sectors
- Receiver to industrial property including cases where borrowers refused to peacefully give up vacant procession
- Receiver of hotel properties overseeing trading while maximising the assets for disposal
- Receiver to residential properties including dealing with existing tenant issues
- Bank appointed asset manager for strategy and to deal with incomplete housing development
- Agreed administrator for voluntary schemes of arrangement for construction and hotel companies